Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Urban Set Bride.

I've had a wedding industry crush on Christine Greenberg of Urban Set Bride for as long as I've known of her. When I found out she was opening up her own charming little bridal shop in the heart of Church Hill last spring, I convinced ,my now fiance, Ben to join me to go to her shop opening. This girl and this shop are a much needed breath of fresh air to the Richmond Wedding scene. If you haven't been to her shop and/or you are in need of a gown, do yourself a favor and get on their books. Trust: you will thank me. Below is a little collaboration shoot with Urban Set Bride. Just a few pretty ladies in pretty dresses hanging out in Church Hill. Thanks and love to Elizabeth and her crew of talent at Seven Hills Studio (also located in Church Hill) for hair and makeup. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment