Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Jen and Marc. Pennsylvania Wedding Photography.

It's been a long since I've blogged-ok, ok, wayy to long and on a blogging social scale, I'm bottom of the blogging food chain. Believe me when I say, it's not for lack on content. Truth be told,  I felt a little swallowed up this spring wedding season combined with the fact that  I got schooled on my time management skills almost daily. I was so blessed with so many incredible jobs  (and wouldn't have had it any other way)- and I am committing to blogging said jobs over the next few months or so.  A dear friend  told me that she breaks her day up in 1/3's to keep a balance- 8 hours for work, 8 hours for play and 8 hours to sleep. I was so fascinated with that concept and ,yet, somehow struggled to implement into my own life over the past few months. With weddings slowing down some over the summer months till August, I have some time to focus on somethings that are near and dear to my heart.

I'm excited to share Jen and Marc's Pennsylvania wedding. I love travelling for weddings- when a couple loves my work so much that they bring me to them, it's such an honor, blogging about it almost doesn't do it justice. **View more photos from their day on their preview PASS gallery: here.**







2 comments:

  1. Very very nice! I love your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty helpful information on wedding photography. I am in search of an expert wedding photographer for my cousin’s wedding which is being arranged at one of exotic wedding venues. Hope to find one of experienced photographer in time.

    ReplyDelete