Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Southwestern Wedding Editorial

I am so thrilled to be kicking off this Tuesday with a yummy morsel of pretty. I'm currently working thru an obsession with anything southwest- ie. leather satchels and anything I can even associate with a Navajo print. And when I work to create things that are beautiful, it's not uncommon that these shoots reflect my current loves. I could go on and on but I suspect that this shoot might just be too pretty for a lengthy intro- Enjoy.

This darling shoot was just featured on Ruffled Wedding blog. Meow! 


























The magicians that made this happen:

Coordinator: Kelly Harrison- The Wedding Rabbit.
Floral Maven: Shana Stewart of SassySnap Dragon Florals
Vintage Rentals: Paisley and Jade
Bride and Groom: Sonya Golfman and Todd Baker
Makeup: Transformation Artistry
Location: Sweet Sweet Alex Yate's Home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment