Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bride Style: XII Edition

My sweet Bride style series is 6 months old and at it's half way point, I couldn't be more thrilled to share this installment for the half way mark.

Early Fall Bride. 

Rustic florals and Weathered Boots. Yes. 

I'm in love with this particular series for so many reason. Probably, most of all because this was a labor of love from a group of professionals that I've come to care for and respect deeply. I'm beyond humbled whenever people see merit in my work and beyond thankful when said professionals dedicate their time and beautiful talent to help me create images like below. Shana, Reggie,-you're rad, thank you. 

How gorgeous is this model?! OMG, are you so in love with her hair?! (me too). 

Chickity Check her and her brand: http://www.omgiloveyourhair.com/





















No comments:

Post a Comment