Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Update. Thirty by Thirty.

A few months ago, I blogged my first ever 30 by 30 list. It's always scary to put my dreams and goals publicly for people see bc what if I don't make them? What does that mean about me as a person? But, I will say, there's something comforting about offering thoughts to the universe and letting the it provide and open doors. So many wonderful things have been happening recently and while it may seem like I've been a MIA, rest assure, I'm not gone, I'm totally here and on that note, not going anywhere :). 
I have some personal posts coming up within the next for days about what I've been up to and my life as of late. Till then, enjoy this update. (And if you are wondering if #31 looks new, it is. It always makes me feel extra productive to put something on my list just to immediately cross it off. Bc, really, who doesn't 1. do that too and 2. have white water rafting on their 30x30 list.)
1. Ice Skate in Rockefeller Plaza and see THE tree.
2. Get my work published in a magazine.
3. Put together a fantastic shoot for my family.
4. Revamp my blog.
5. Be apart of a 3 month fitness Challenge. 
6. Run a mud course/adventure 5k.
7. Get back down to 160lb.
8. Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in Person. 
9. Shoot an International Wedding.
10. Stop biting my nails.
11. Take a road trip with a girlfriend. To somewhere great. 
12. Photograph my pups. 
13. Learn how to use my 8mm camera. 
14. Run a half marathon.
15. Shoot a wedding on the West Coast.
16. Go to Mardi Gras.
17. Visit Niagra Falls.
18. Go to the Cherry Blossom Festival.
19. Spend 4th of July in DC.
20. Buy a Contax Camera.
21. Go to a NFL game.
22. Fine Art Nude Shoot. Of Myself.
23. Visit My Gradparents Graves. 
24. Direct a Style Shoot. 
25. Develop a 5 year plan.
26. Purge my wardrobe.
27.  Seriously begin to plan a month long trip to India.
29. Sky Dive. Again. 
30. Put all of my students loans on paper and figure out exactly how long it will take me to pay them off.  
31. White Water Raft.

And since this was our first Mother's Day cancer free- this year, it was just a little more special.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I'm grinning ear to ear. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie :) Thank you for the sweet words! So happy to see your comment!

    ReplyDelete