Monday, April 22, 2013

Boho Earth Mother Maternity Shoot

Mary is the so-so talented owner of BlueBird's Garage: Vintage Rentals and Concept Styling based out of Chesapeake  Va. We've collaborated before and this time, I was so thrilled to get this gorgeous woman in front of my camera. Mary wanted something earthy, charming and boho- all right up my alley. I enlisted the talented eye of Katie of Ksant Photography to join me in shooting this session- we've been wanting to collaborate and a pretty shoot like this was the perfect opportunity. Be sure to check out her fb page to see her rad sneak peaks of this shoot. Mary's sweet mom, Pat, also joined us as we hopped in and out of our cars on the back roads of Powhatan, Va.

 Mary- you are wonderful- I hope you enjoy these tender moments as much as I enjoyed shooting them. I cannot wait to take images of baby K after his grand arrival. Xo, darling.






















No comments:

Post a Comment