Monday, February 4, 2013

So Thrilled. So Humbled.

I'm so thrilled to share with you all not one but two major publications for IYQ. Ivory and Jon are one of my favorite couples. High school sweethearts this couple is so endearing. Ivory is a bride that I really can't get enough of. She's frank, blunt, and fabulous. A lot of times, she says things exactly like I say them in my head and I love her all the more for it. When they contacted me about shooting their wedding, I couldn't have imagined how much fanfare their wedding would bring IYQ. Their engagement session- on the blog here, was published on one of my favorite publications- Munaluchi Bridal, here. And then their wedding was published not only here but also here- on get this... Ebony.com. Unreal. Every time I see a wedding I've shot on another site, I'm truly humbled and blessed for such wonderful opportunities for my clients and I. Thank you, Universe. 

Enjoy. 
xo, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment