Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Telmore Gardens.

Those of you who know me know that I am a lover of gardens. I had my first successful one this past summer- sweet potatoes, watermelon cantaloupe, sweet peas, tomatoes, red potatoes, pole beans, peppers, eggplant, you name it. I also was fortunate to connect with other gardeners to share support, advice, ect. 

I was thrilled when Tamara of Telmore Gardens contacted me about doing a shoot to highlight her gardening movement. Visit Tamara on her blog: http://www.telmoregardens.blogspot.com/. Tamara says " I basically started with the purpose of gathering and sharing information, pictures, etc with the hopes of inspiring others to grow their own food.  The next goal was to highlight other people in the community who garden whether that be food or flowers and in the ground or containers, windowsills or porches... It all qualifies. I love celebrating everyday folks in this way and am looking for people to write about." Check out this sneak peak of Tamara's shoot. 















No comments:

Post a Comment