Thursday, August 2, 2012

Events 306 Colorado Style Shoot

With so many decision to make when planning a wedding, a wedding planner solely dedicated to making your event beautiful and cohesive is invaluable. Brittany Pritchard is one of the most talented event planners that I've ever worked with. I shot these last year when I was out West. This was the first and only time I've met Brittany and I cannot express how much I value this shoot and the entire experience.

 I'm so pumped to share these with you all.

 I cannot wait for the next collaboration. In the meantime, check out her site: http://events306.com/ and get this girl on your vendor list. It will be one of the best decision you make.

I'm in love. Yep, sure am. Side Note: For the past year, I've had a reoccuring dream that I got married on Colorado. Perhaps its b/c I felt like this shoot was completely on par with what I would have done if I were as talented as this planner.





No comments:

Post a Comment