Monday, February 28, 2011

With Love.

Jesh de Rox said that to be a good photographer, you need to see people as they are through the eyes of those who love them most. This is my best friend Erin and I love her dearly. 


When we turned 18, we jumped out of an airplane together. She pulled her parachutte 4 second too early. 
When we graduated high school we took off across country together- our soiree in Mexico involved getting robbed of everything we had and getting our car stolen. We still say we will write a book about it but at this point our versions of what happened on that trip are vastly different. 
I know that she loves bananas. 
I was with her when she got her wrist tattoo. We plan to get our next ones together.
I know that she is unstoppable at anything she puts her mind to.


No comments:

Post a Comment