Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's a girl thang. 1.

I can't believe how lax I've been about posting. It's not because I don't want to but because I've been so insanely busy. It's been wonderful. This month has marked a variety of personal and professional projects that I feel blessed to begin to explore. On top of that, I'm balancing my two pups :), a budding new relationship :), and working day and night so I can do this full time:).

This past week marked the start of 'It's a Girl Thang.' My profile women from all walks of life that share one common bond, they've embraced the right to get tat'ed. Hell Yes. My first, beautiful girl.


Business in the front. Party in the back. That's all I'm gonna say. We had a fab shoot and I'm so excited to unveil the photo profile of all of my girls when it's done. I'm shooting for December-ish to wrap this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment