Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sarah and Jeremy sittin' in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G

I am soo excited to announce that the time has come for the semi-official unveiling of Sarah and Jeremy's preview to their wedding day photos. This was the first wedding shot side-by-side with Ian M. Graham and myself and we are soo excited about these photos and can't wait for the couple to see the whole kitten caboodle. Until then, ya'll will have to sit tight and hold your horses for a bit longer. It'll so be worth the wait. Sarah and Jeremy, thank you so much for allowing us to capture your day. It was incedible. I officially lost it on your first dance. Maybe my fave first dance pic to date. And for everyone reading this, oh yea, did I mention that this couple is gorgeous?! Sarah and Jeremy, enjoy.






































I can't stop looking at this photo I love it so much. Seriously, I really think you should get this blown up to a poster size and then plaster it right above your mantel. Or maybe in your foyer so it's the first thing people see when they walk into your house. If you don't, I might. In mine. Above my mantel.... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment