Sunday, February 28, 2010

2.27.2010

I was fortunate to spend the 27th of February 2010 with Lauren and Frank at their lovely ceremony out in Ashland. I'd never really driven thru the area and I feel in LOVE with it. Easy to see why this lovely couple decided that it would be the perfect place to start their lives together. The ceremony was held at the Hanover Arts and Rec Center, GORGEOUS if you haven't seen it. Thanks to the entire bridal party who were way fun and such good sports about taking pictures facing directly into the sun and best wishes to Lauren and Frank, I hope these are just the first of many, many, many photos of your new life together. Thanks to Megan Wagner for shooting this wedding with me. You're wonderful.











































No comments:

Post a Comment