Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sharps Sessions

Hindsight is 20/20. That's so funny when your thinking about your own pictures. I went to the Sharps Sessions- an AMAZING little music festival in Rappahannock, Va. I went , on a whim, with Ben to cover it for Magazine33 (Click on the link to check out the snazzy magazine we are working on). I have such a fantastic time, although my pictures got progresively worse throughout the night. I remember looking at these the next day and haveing a hard time finding the beauty in them. It's been almost 4 months and I'm revisiting them for the first time. I'm thankful....




































1 comment:

  1. We didn't make it out, although we were invited to play - just couldn't make it. heard it was a pretty good hang.
    We see you there next year!
    BTW, we dig Magazine33, also.
    You might still have our banners in rotation.

    - L i t t l e B l u e P i l l

    "if you can't swim to it, you're a sinker!"

    ReplyDelete