Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Birthday Prom 2K10.

I turned 25. Even as I type it, it's really weird. I secretly, or not so secretly, love this time of the year because it's three big ones in a row- Chrsitmas, New Year's and My Birthday (Yes, Capitalized). This year I has a Prom. Not a party themed Prom but an actual Prom-'Enchantment Under the Sea'. It was complete with a spiked punch bowl, corsages for all the ladies, a cheesy couple backdrop, and awesomely 90's prom music. A HUGE thank you to everyone who came out to prom it up, Sarah Kelly for creating a master piece of a cake, Debra and Stu for so kindly hosting it at their house, and to Ian M. Graham for taking these fab photos of the night which I will treasure forever.

My bestie from college who I hadn't seen in 3 years drove down from Dc.


Some guests even came with costume changes...yessss!!!


So stinking cute, I can't even stand it.



Sarah Kelly is artist of birthday cakes,thank you for the prettiest birthday cake ever.





I have the best friends....






Josie was going to be my date but I got dissed for pic below. With that tie though, I couldn't blame her....



What a stud.....








This is probably one of my fave pics of the night

Prom Court 2010

















No comments:

Post a Comment