Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Sebastian Duke Arnaz

Get ready for the ridiculous amount of cuteness that is my foster puppy. Sebastian was on the 'Put to Sleep' list at a local animal control. He'd been brought in as a stray and had waited his time. I feel in love the moment we met. I picked Bastian up on Friday morning and it's like he was always meant to be here. He's literally perfect. Completely housebroken, crate trained, sooo affectionate, great with dogs and cats, and the list goes on. I snapped these pics this morning when we were all laying around. Here's to lazy Sunday mornings...









1 comment:

  1. I love these captures;) Often we don't realize the importance of pets in our lives, but these photos really remind me that my pet is like another child to me, and something I want to always remember through images of happy moments;)

    Thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete