Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quality Family Fun Time

Christmas Day. 2009. Family. Togetherness. Champagne. Chilean Sea Bass. I love Christmas. I was sitting around with my mom and bro bro in front of the tree talking about what an amazing year it's been. Casually, I said 'We should go get tattoos tomorrow together.' 24 hours later, the madness and mayhem in these pictures ensued. We'll never go anywhere else. Mom was the most nervous on the way over but barely flinched during hers. I think I came in second with a mere flinch at the sound of the gun. My baby brother brings up the rear in third place with sweaty armpits, seriously clenched teeth and a few times I thought he had actually passed out. It was really one of the best things we've ever done as a family.

A huge thank you to Scott and the staff of True Tattoo for making such a big family milestone an AWESOME experience. We all highly recommend it! We'll never go anywhere else!


My Mom is such a badass....

and really pretty too...









I think this experience put hair on his chest....

and then Scott shaved it off....






I gave my mom and crash course in using my camera and turns out that she really talented at using a manual digital SLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment