Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm in Love.

It's easy for me to believe in God when I see a baby. They're perfection is actually a little overwhelming. And something deep inside me feel a sense of unrivaled conviction that everything in the universe came together at the exact right moment to create this beautiful creature, it had to have been planned. Because really, there's no way that there could have been such a perfect coincidence. I feel like when I look at a baby, I understand that they are miracles and that when I get to hold one, its easy for me to know and understand that the universe at that moment is unfolding exactly as it should. I got to take pictures of baby Allison yesterday. I'm going to just say it- my niece Allison. I've been calling Auntie status since she was the size of a pea in her mommy's belly. But really, this baby has about 8 honorary Aunties who have all been waiting for her.















Thank you so much to Rachael Elberfeld for art directing yet another fantastic shoot. Rachael is available for hire on all future IYQ shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment