Monday, November 16, 2009

Jessica and Alonzo Sitting in a Tree...

You might remember this blushing bride from this post. After a fab bridal session, I got to spend the day with Jessica and Alonzo to celebrate their big day. The chaper was really cute and the ceremony was breautiful (I cry EVERY TIME at weddings =). The reception was a blast with tons of dancing and an old school soul train (my fav). Thank you so much to Jessica, Alonzo and all the guests for letting me capture some really great moments from the day.











































































You may remember this blushing bride from this post. Saturday was her big day that I got to join Jessica and Alonzo to celebrate their wedding! The chapel was beautiful, the ceremony was wonderful ( I am a sucker for wedding, I cry EVERY SINGLE TIME. I love love, what can I say? =) I'm just starting to sort thru the pics but here are some form the beginning of the day that I really likeed

No comments:

Post a Comment