Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Day Down by the River

On Sunday, I got to hang out with Heather and her kiddies down by Pony Pasture. I know Heather through our work together with Magazine33. If you haven't checked it out, please do. It looks as great as it does because of Heather's hard work. It was so beautiful and the weather was gorgeous but I have to tell you that the time change really throws my clock off. It was just passed 4 and I could feel it getting dark. I know it's happened annually for the past 24 years but it's really throwing me for a loop this year...weird. The water looked so cold and so of course, the kids were in waist deep. Oh, to be young again....=)
















A HUGE thanks to Heather and her family for taking your afternoon to come and hang out with me. It was really fun. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment