Tuesday, October 13, 2009

She STILL Looks Like a Baby Doll

You may remember this beautiful baby girl, TT, from this post. We all met up on Sunday for another lifestyle session with the baby. She's 9 months now and I can't believe how big she' gotten since the last time I saw here. Now, all babies are cute, right. But there is something about TT that is indescribably beautiful. From the first time I met her, I thought that there was something so darling about her face. It was great to see them again. Here is a small sample, more to come. Side Note: TT's dad is an awsome photo who co-shot with me for a bit during this shoot. Future collaborations a possibility, keep an eye out. =)

























This picture made me smile out loud because I love it so much.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!I love this pic too. It's a perfect example of T.T. You never know what to expect.lol. Kimie, you are the best, and it's always a good time shooting photos with you. Thanks for the info and education you gave the other day. See you soon, T.T's Dad:)

    ReplyDelete